|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO9001:2015 , CE certificate|
|Model Number:||VH-M418 , VH-M416 , VH-M416GH|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||One Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package or packed as client’s requirement|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 days after deposit received|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Type Of Machine:||4 Side Planer||Number Of Head:||Four Head|
|Warranty:||Twelve||Main Spindle Diameter:||Φ 40|
|Machine Body:||Casting Iron||Condition:||New|
four side planer with four head for wood moulding Feeding speed(6-60m/min,)
Four Side Planer VH-M416, VH-M418 and VH-M416GH have 4 heads with same motor power, there
are one left spindle, one right spindle, one upper spindle and one spindle on the bottom. Each spindles
have its own Motor, which can guarantee the power for cutting.
Body structure of both Planers is made of casting Iron, it has better wear resistance and shock
absorption. This provides a good basis for the smooth operation of the spindles and feeding system.
Both planer have hard chromed worktable which can minimize abrasion and enhance operational life
There pressing wheel mechanism for short materials in the front of the planer, ensuring the smooth
conveying of the short materials.
The only difference between VH-M416 and VH-M418 are their processing width, for VH-M416 can only
process materials no wider than 160mm, VH-M418 can process bigger materials with 180mm width. It
depends on what kinds of wood materials customer use. VH-M416 and VH-M418 use Inverter to feed,
speed range is 6-36m/min. While High speed moulder VH-M416GH can have speed up to 60 m/min,
high working speed dramatically increases production capacity, greatly reduce labor costs.
What our planer can do ?
Professional solution for producing high-volume
laminated finger-joint board, Sauna board, by
using our high speed planer VH-M416GH can
highly improve efficiency.
|Working table length||1500||1500||1500|
|Main spindle diameter (mm)||Φ 40||Φ 40||Φ40|
|Main spindle revolution(r/min)||6500||6500||7000|
|Air pressure (Mpa)||0.6||0.6||0.6|
|Motor power(KW)||1st LowerShaft||4kw/5.5HP||4kw/5.5HP||4kw/5.5HP|
|Right vertical spindle||4kw/5.5HP||4kw/5.5HP||4kw/5.5HP|
|Left vertical spindle||4kw/5.5HP||4kw/5.5HP||4kw/5.5HP|
|Feeding beam lifting||0.55kw/0.75HP||0.55kw/0.75HP||0.55kw/0.75HP|
|Cutter diameter||1st Lower Shaft||Φ 125||Φ 125||Φ125|
|Right Vertical spindle||Φ 125-Φ 160||Φ 125-Φ 160||Φ125-Φ160|
|Left vertical spindle||Φ 125-Φ 160||Φ 125-Φ 160||Φ125-Φ160|
|1st Upper Shaft||Φ 125-Φ 160||Φ 125-Φ 160||Φ125-Φ160|
|Remark||Feeding wheel diameter (mm)||Φ140||Φ140||Φ140|
|Dust outlet diameter(mm)||Φ140||Φ140||Φ140|
1. Operators must be familiar with the performance, usage and operation precautions of the machine before
operation. It is strictly forbidden for novices to operate alone.
2. Operators should wear proper clothes, gloves, long hair and non-operators should not approach the working
3. Before starting the machine, check whether the safety shield is positioned reliably and whether there are tools or
foreign bodies in each part.
4. It takes 10 minutes to warm up the machine before using it. When cutting, the vacuum system should be
activated to prevent the blockage of sawdust.
5. Do not put your hand into the machine to push the wood when feeding. When the material enters the machine,
your hands should leave immediately.
6. When the cutting tool is stuck by wood, the machine must stop first, then adjust and take it out.
7. Do not use deformed or cracked cutters when maintaining and using cutters; wear gloves when installing and
removing cutters; pay attention to the rotation direction of the cutter axis when installing cutters; tightly combine the
cutter shaft ring without leaving gaps, and rotate the nuts; when using movable tool clamps, determine whether the
fixing screw of the cutter blade is tightened to avoid the speed of the cutter blade flying out in the cutting process;
when installing cutters, pay attention to the rotation direction of the cutter axis. Do not exceed the maximum speed.
8. After repair or maintenance, please cover all safety devices or protective shields back to their original place and
start the machine.
9. Operators must shut down their computers before leaving their posts, so as to avoid chatting with others in
10. When the machine is in abnormal operation, it should be stopped immediately and handed over to the
professional personnel for overhaul, so as to ensure that the power supply is disconnected during overhaul.
11. Before leaving work, the sawdust around the machine must be cleaned up. No sawdust can be accumulated on
the motor and the daily maintenance of the equipment should be done.
12. This machine is specially designed for people. Non-operators are strictly forbidden to start the machine and
insist that the operator bear the consequences at his own expense.
The correct maintenance
1. Operators must clean the whole equipment when they leave the shift. Rust-prone parts need to be added 30 # oil
to prevent rust.
2. During the running-in period of 3 months, the feeding speed should be kept at a medium speed of 6-18 meters
3. After 3 months of use, the gear oil of the feeding reducer should be released and a new 100 # gear oil should be
added, whichever is in the middle of the oil mirror.
4. Lubricating oil system of left and right trawlers and motor base, refueling twice a day, manual oil pump with 30 #
5. Check once a week whether the gear oil of the feeding reducer is enough, whichever is in the middle of the oil