|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO9001:2015 , CE certificate|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||One Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package or packed as client’s requirement|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 days after deposit received|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Machine Name:||4 Side Moulder||Body Structure Of Product:||Casting Iron|
|Feeding Speed:||36 M/min||Main Spindle Revolution:||6500|
4 sided planer moulder,
four side planer woodworking machine
4 Side Moulder VH-M618 can be used for processing Soft wood strip, Medium cutting capacity strip, MDF strip, HDF strip, Glued laminated timber and Square boards.
With universal chainless transmission
feeding gearing , this product is precise
and firm with long service life , which is
free from maintenance .
The front and back pressing plate can be
adjusted respectively . Even the wood
thickness changes frequently , you can
stabilise it under worktable .
Each main shaft has been tested by
dynamic balance strictly to make sure the
stable operation of shaft .
Double-deck worktable in both sides
guarantees the processing verticality .
|Working table length||1500|
|Main spindle diameter (mm)||Φ 40|
|Main spindle revolution(r/min)||6500|
|Air pressure (Mpa)||0.6|
|Motor power(KW)||1st LowerShaft||4kw/5.5HP|
|Right vertical spindle||4kw/5.5HP|
|Left vertical spindle||4kw/5.5HP|
|2nd Lower Shaft||4kw/5.5HP|
|Feeding beam lifting||0.55kw/0.75HP|
|Cutter diameter||1st Lower Shaft||Φ 125|
|Right Vertical spindle||Φ 125-Φ 160|
|Left vertical spindle||Φ 125-Φ 160|
|1st Upper Shaft||Φ 125-Φ 160|
|2nd Upper Shaft||Φ 125-Φ 160|
|2nd Lower Shaft||Φ 125-Φ 180|
|Remark||Feeding wheel diameter (mm)||Φ140|
|Dust outlet diameter(mm)||Φ140|
Four-sided planer is a kind of planer product of woodworking machine tools. Mainly used for processing wood
products, such as square, board, decorative wood lines, wood flooring, etc., to finish the top, bottom and side of
wood. Excellent four-sided planers are generally compact in structure, hard chrome plated on the table surface,
1. Operators must clean the whole equipment when they leave the shift. Rust-prone parts need to be added with 30 #
oil to prevent rust.
2. During the running-in period of 3 months, the feeding speed should be kept at a medium speed of 6-18 meters per
3. After 3 months of use, the gear oil of the feeding reducer should be released and a new 100# gear oil should be
added, whichever is in the middle of the oil mirror.
4. Lubricating oil system of left and right trawlers and motor base, refueling twice a day, manual oil pump with 30 #
5. Check once a week whether the gear oil of the feeding reducer is enough or not, whichever is in the middle of the