|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO9001:2015 , CE certificate|
|Model Number:||VH-M823 , VH-M623v , VH-M623 , VH-M523|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||One Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package or packed as client’s requirement|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 days after deposit received|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Machine Type:||4 Side Moulder||Voltage:||380V / Customized|
|Feeding Speed:||Up To 36 M/min||Working Thickness:||8-160 Mm|
4 sided wood planer,
four side planer woodworking machine
The CNC mobile device for left vertical shaft.
|Working table length||1970||1970||1970||1970|
|Main spindle diameter (mm)||Φ 40||Φ 40||Φ 40||Φ 40|
|Main spindle revolution (r/min)||6500||6500||6500||6500|
|Air pressure (Mpa)||0.6||0.6||0.6||0.6|
|Motor power||1st Lower Shaft||7.5kw/10HP||7.5kw/10HP||7.5kw/10HP||7.5kw/10HP|
|1st Right vertical spindle||7.5kw/10HP||7.5kw/10HP||7.5kw/10HP||7.5kw/10HP|
|1st Left vertical spindle||7.5kw/10HP||7.5kw/10HP||7.5kw/10HP||7.5kw/10HP|
|2st Right vertical spindle||7.5kw/10HP||/||/||/|
|2st Left vertical spindle||7.5kw/10HP||/||/||/|
|1st Upper Shaft||11kw/15HP||11kw/15HP||11kw/15HP||11kw/15HP|
|2nd Upper Shaft||7.5kw/10HP||7.5kw/10HP||7.5kw/10HP||/|
|2nd Lower Shaft||7.5kw/10HP||7.5kw/10HP||7.5kw/10HP||7.5kw/10HP|
|Feeding beam lifting||1.1kw/1.5HP||0.75kw/1HP||0.75kw/1HP||0.55kw/0.75HP|
|Cutter diameter||1st Lower Shaft||Φ 125||Φ 125||Φ 125||Φ 125|
|1st Right Vertical spindle||Φ 125-Φ 180||Φ 125-Φ 180||Φ 125-Φ 180||Φ 125-Φ 180|
|1st Left vertical spindle||Φ 125-Φ 180||Φ 125-Φ 180||Φ 125-Φ 180||Φ 125-Φ 180|
|2nd Right Vertical spindle||Φ 125-Φ 180||/||/||/|
|2nd Left vertical spindle||Φ 125-Φ 180||/||/||/|
|1st Upper Shaft||Φ 125-Φ 180||Φ 125-Φ 180||Φ 125-Φ 180||Φ 125-Φ 180|
|2nd Upper Shaft||Φ 125-Φ 180||Φ 125-Φ 180||Φ 125-Φ 180||/|
|2nd Lower Shaft||Φ 125-Φ 200||Φ 125-Φ 200||Φ 125-Φ 200||Φ 125-Φ 200|
|Remark||Feeding wheel diameter (mm)||Φ140||Φ140||Φ140||Φ140|
|Dust outlet diameter (mm)||Φ140||Φ140||Φ140||Φ140|
1. Operators must be familiar with the performance, usage and operation precautions of the machine before operation. It is strictly forbidden for novices to operate alone.
2. Operators should wear proper clothes, gloves, long hair and non-operators should not approach the working machine.
3. Before starting the machine, check whether the safety shield is positioned reliably and whether there are tools or foreign bodies in each part.
4. Warm up the machine for 10 minutes before using it. Start the vacuum system when cutting to prevent the blockage of sawdust.
5. Do not put your hand into the machine to push the wood when feeding. When the material enters the machine, your hands should leave immediately.
6. When the cutting tool is stuck by wood, the machine must stop first, then adjust and take it out.
7. Do not use deformed or cracked cutters when maintaining and using cutters; wear gloves when installing and removing cutters; pay attention to the rotation direction of the tool axis when installing cutters; tightly combine the cutter shaft ring without gaps and rotate the nut; when using movable tool clamps, determine whether the fixing screw of the blade is tightened to avoid the speed of the blade flying out in the cutting process; and when installing cutters, pay attention to the rotation direction of the tool axis. Do not exceed the maximum speed.
8. After repair or maintenance, please cover all safety devices or protective shields back to their original places and start the machine.
9. Operators must shut down their computers before they leave their posts due to business and stop chatting with others during operation.
10. When the machine is in abnormal operation, it should be stopped immediately and handed over to the professional personnel for overhaul, so as to ensure that the power supply is disconnected during overhaul.
11. Before leaving work, the sawdust around the machine must be cleaned up. The sawdust must not be accumulated on the motor, and the daily maintenance of the equipment should be done well.
12. This machine is specially designed for people. Non-operators are strictly forbidden to start the machine. The operators are determined to bear the consequences.